Registration is a must before submitting your abstract.
Abstract submission closes
Acceptance letter will be sent to the presenting author via email by November 1st, 2018
Abstract Submission (Oral/Poster):
Participants are invited to submit abstracts based on their research/practice in accordance with the guidelines mentioned below. The submitted abstracts may be accepted for free papers (Oral Paper Presentation / Poster Presentation).
- It is mandatory for the presenting author to be a registered delegate.
- It will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee for acceptance or rejection and the decision of the committee is final. The presenting author will be informed about the status of the abstract via e-mail.
- Abstracts cannot be identical to any abstract that has previously been presented at any international/national meeting prior to the ISRPTCON2018 or published in a scientific journal. An update on prior research work is acceptable.
- Submission of an abstract indicates that:
- the author(s) agree to comply with the abstract submission and presentation rules
- the presentation is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid, and
- all authors have contributed to and approved the abstract and its entire contents
- Accepted abstracts are official communications of ISRPTCON2018. The presenting author shall agree to register, attend the conference and present the abstract as scheduled by the organising committee. The presenting author MUST REGISTER and submit the abstract before October 15th, 2018 for the conference before an abstract can officially be accepted for inclusion in the final scientific program and official Program Book.
- Please limit the Abstract to 250 words. Font: Times New Roman (12 font size, single enter key between lines). Regular Abstract should be presented under the Headings: Introduction, Material & Methods, Results, Conclusions & Keywords. (Please Submit Abstract in MS Word Format only).
Click Here to Submit Abstract
Prof. (Dr.) Harihar Dikshit
Professor & HOD, Department of Pharmacology
Organising secretary, ISRPTCON 2018
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Sheikhpura, Patna, Bihar 800014
+91 -8544413193, 08544413194