ISRPT : Know about the Society
ISRPT was founded in New Delhi in 2007 by a group of about 20 pharmacologists with aims and objectives as under:
- To foster and disseminate the science of drug research and its rational use.
- For advancement of Clinical Pharmacology in the country.
- To develop and suggest contemporary changes in curriculum and syllabus for Medical Undergraduate and Postgraduate students in Pharmacology.
- To provide expertise for conducting and monitoring Clinical trials in India.
The theme of the ISRPTCON 2018 is Rational Pharmacotherapy – Ensuring Universal Access. The Pre- Conference Workshop will be on Prescribing Skills Training. There will be two more workshops on
- Manuscript Writing and 2) Research Methodology.
The highlights of the Conference shall include keynote speeches, invited lectures, oral and poster presentations, panel discussions, quiz etc. Alongwith these there will be various scientific sessions too on Pharmacogenomics, Antimicrobial resistance, Pharmacovigilance and Patient safety, Universal Access to Rational Pharmacotherapy, Essential medicines and idea of Preventive Pharmacology among other advancement in this field.
All prizes,awards and orations will be held as per the bye-laws of ISRPT.
We assure of the pleasure of traditional Bihari hospitality and an enjoyable, memorable academic and social experience. Start packing your bags and be ready for a lifetime experience.
Prof. (Dr.) Harihar Dikshit
Professor & HOD, Department of Pharmacology
Organising secretary, ISRPTCON 2018
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Sheikhpura, Patna, Bihar 800014
+91 -8544413193, 08544413194